Google
A friend once told me :
The happiest people don't have the best of everything but make the best of everything they have!
In our Journey to Life, We always strive for the best and still hungry for more.... But hey, Having everything doesn't guarantee happiness...

So in My Own Journey... I try to make the best of everything God have bless unto me....



Friday, February 22, 2008

My Eyes Wont Dry

I was hurt and was broken into pieces. I didn't know that it could be really so painful that it would make me want to run away and escape from truth. I dont think I can breathe the same air that I am breathing before, take the same path that I am walking, meet the same people that I use to nod and greet everyday. I am feeling suffocated, my tears wont dry as if there is a spring inside my eyes.


Anywhere i turn my eyes, all the memories are there. There were nights that I would fall asleep crying and wake-up

just to cry again. I wish I am dead, maybe this is what feels like to be a living dead. Working and living without purpose. I guess this is what people meant to say that somebody took their heart away from them. Yes, you took my heart away from me and leave it somewhere. I am not sure if it is still beating coz I cannot hear it anymore. Maybe that is why my eyes wont dry, it is mourning for my dead heart.

I need space, a new environment where I can find my heart. Maybe it can still be save and can put it back in its right place. I know there would be scars coz it has been terribly wounded...

But maybe when I find my heart again, my eyes will dry...



2 comments:

Jeny Jose said...

I am Jeny Jose...
One of the Friends of Jenny...

Now I become the first person who comment on Jenny's " My Journey ". I am sure she can illustrate all her life in words without hurt the person who she try to indicate. After read her Blog I knew the truth behind the words....
" Not all the smiling face won't mean a happy mind. Most of the painful hearts are covered by a smiling face "...

Jenny... always You should be in my heart...

With Lots of Love,

Your Jeny Jose....(Indian).

www.jenyjose.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow!!! really very nice ,,,,,well don't hav words to say now................

i can only say i love it ......................